Skip to content
Before the Interview
- Learn about the company more from their website
- Look for the person you are interviewing with on LinkedIn or Facebook
- Follow the company’s page on social media
- Prepare three related, thoughtful questions for the interviewer
- What do you look for in a new hire? what are the expectations?
- What do you like the most working in this company?
- What is a typical day in the position?
- What types of projects would I be working on?
- When can I expect a hear back?
During the Interview
- Be early
- Dress one step above the position you are interviewing for
- Make sure you are clean and hygienic
- Eye contact is the key
- Act confident
- Start with a firm handshake and introduce yourself
- Take notes
- BE PROFESSIONAL
After the Interview
- Write a Thank You letter or email to the interviewer